If, as an undergraduate, you withdraw from all subjects for two academic terms (fall, spring, or summer), you won’t be able to register for a future term without written permission of the dean of your college or school, or the dean’s delegate. You’ll have a hold on your account that will prevent you from registering until you have this permission.
Multiple withdrawals from all subjects
Petition contact information
To file a petition, you’ll need to contact the college or school in which you’re enrolled. If you’re pursuing a degree in more than one school, contact your primary program.
Includes Bachelor of Liberal Studies, Media School, School of Art and Design, and School of Global and International Studies.
- Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs
- Owen Hall 102/104
- Music Advising and Records Services—Undergraduate
- East Studio Building, Room 120 (JS 120)
- Kelley School of Business Advising Office
- Hodge Hall Room 3035
- Labor Studies
- Eigenmann 1029
- Office of Teacher Education
- Wright Education Building Suite 1000
- Nursing Advisor and Assistant Director of Student Services
- Sycamore Hall 401
- Undergraduate Programs Office
- SPEA Room 240
- Becky Baugh
- Director of Degree Administration
- Karen Allen, Ph.D., LMSW
- Director, IU Bloomington Social Work