If you miss the open registration deadline, you can still use One.IU to register through the first week of classes. This is known as the late registration period.
Note that if you register during this time, you’ll be charged a late registration fee. The late registration fee begins the Thursday before classes begin. We’ll consider waiving the late registration fee only if you can clearly demonstrate that the university, through one of its offices or officials, is directly responsible for your late registration.Learn how to register via One.IU
Registering after the late registration deadline
If you register after the first week of classes, you’ll be charged a late registration fee and you’ll also be required to get departmental authorization for each class you want to register for. You also wont be able to register online through One.IU.
Here’s what you'll need to do:
- Get a late registration request form from your school recorder’s office.
- Check for any registration holds in One.IU.
- Review and update your addresses.
- Follow your school or department’s advising procedure.
- Check the final exam schedule to make sure you won’t have any conflicts.
- You’ll need a departmental consent for each class you want to enroll in. Your class requests won’t be processed without the proper consent.
- Submit your late registration request to your school recorder's office. They will then submit the request to the Office of the Registrar for enrollment. You’re responsible for making sure that all your desired class sections have been requested and scheduled.