- Log into the computer with your IU username and passphrase.
- Navigate to One.IU.edu on the web browser of your choice.
- Log into One.IU with your IU username and passphrase.
- Search Duo on One.IU and select Two-Step Login (Duo). Register a phone or other mobile device to authenticate your identity for secure services such as direct deposit.
- Type Title IV into the search on One.IU and select the Title IV Financial Aid Authorizations app.
- Click on Grant Authorizations.
- Select Bloomington campus, then press Next.
- Check the box and submit.
- Navigate back to One.IU, search Set Up, and select the Set Up Parents or 3rd Party Users (Students) app.
- Set a username, password, email address, and permissions for anyone you wish to have access to your bill and/or record.
- Repeat for anyone you would like to have access to your account.
- If you know your bank account number and routing number, search Direct Deposit in One.IU and select the Direct Deposit of Bursar Refunds. If you don’t have quick access to this information, you can easily do it at home later.