Financial aid checklist
- On One.IU, search for Student Center.
- Check your To Do List in the sidebar on the right. If you see the below items follow the appropriate actions.
- Student Tax Return Transcript or other requests for financial documentation—you have been selected for verification. Check in with a Student Central representative.
- Final HS Transcript—IU has not yet received an updated high school transcript. As long as it’s been completed by August, there is nothing you need to do.
- If you have other items on your To Do List that you don’t recognize, check in with a Student Central representative.
- Choose Accept/Decline Awards in the Financial Aid section of the Student Center. If you know your plans for financial aid, accept or decline any awards that require your action.
You may view your financial aid activity by visiting the Financial Aid Student Tracker (FAST) website. This website will provide a comprehensive view of financial aid activity for the current academic year. You can access this site at any time!